Archery Challenge is a fun, fast-paced and adrenaline fuelled sport often described as a crazy combination of dodgeball, paintball and archery.
Are you up for the challenge?
You can play on your own, with your friends, family, or the public. It’s a fun, tactical game!
Arm yourself with foam tipped safety arrows, grab your bow and safety mask, and enter the court of bunkers and barricades for a range of exciting games.
We provide the bows, arrows and helmets.
Children are supervised at all times by our DBS checked, fully trained Archery Challenge Instructors.
All participants need to be over the age of 10yrs old.
Outline of the activity
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your session.
- After welcoming you all, we’ll get you kitted out.
- A Safety Briefing then takes place, showing you how to stay safe throughout the session.
- You’ll then have a practice game where you’re showed how to handle the bow and arrows, and how to wear the mask safely.
- Then the games commence, including:
- Elimination: All against all, last man standing.
- Team Domination: Team against Team. Most points win.
- Capture the Flag: First team to grab the flag and take back to their safety zone wins.
- One Arrow Challenge: Each player has one arrow and last person standing wins.
- At the End: The session will end 10 minutes prior to finishing for friends, parents, colleagues to take pictures.
- Saturday 2nd: 1pm-2pm ages 10-12yrs. 2pm-3pm ages 13-15yrs. 3-4pm ages 16+yrs.
- Friday 22nd: 5-6pm ages 10-12yrs. 6-7pm ages 13-15yrs. 7-8pm 16+yrs.
- Saturday 13th: 1pm-2pm ages 10-12yrs. 2pm - 3pm ages 13-15yrs. 3-4pm ages 16+yrs.
- Friday 26th: 5-6pm ages 10-12yrs. 6-7pm ages 13-15yrs. 7-8pm 16+yrs.
- Saturday 3rd: 1pm-2pm ages 10-12yrs. 2pm-3pm ages 13-15yrs. 3-4pm ages 16+yrs.
- Friday 23rd: 5-6pm ages 10-12yrs. 6-7pm ages 13-15yrs. 7-8pm 16+yrs.
Just £10.95 per person per hour.
Spectators can watch for free from the viewing platform.
Common Questions and Answers
- Do I need to come in a group? You can come on your own – you will join a group. Or come with your friend, parent etc. Or come as a group.
- What is a group size? For the 10–12-year-old sessions max 10 spaces. For the 13+yrs group, it’s max 20 spaces.
- Can I make a private booking, for say for a Birthday Party of Office Away-day? Yes, please contact us and we’ll sort out all the details with you.
Important safety information
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your session: Because of the nature of the activity, we cannot admit late arrivals due to health and safety measures we have in place.
- LISTEN carefully: Safety instructions must always be adhered to; failure to do so will result in the participant being removed immediately; safety is paramount for all.
- Faceguard: MUST always be worn when instructed to do so.
- Clothing: A pair of clean indoor shoes, athletic clothing such as T-shirt and shorts should be worn.
- Jewellery: Please remove prior to arriving.
- Glasses: We recommend you remove your glasses. You may wear glasses under your mask, at your own risk, and if you feel comfortable.
- Each session last for 1-hour.
- The minimum age is 10 years old. Any child aged from 10-12 will need to be accompanied by an adult 16+yrs; the Parent/Guardian will need to be there to drop them off but can drop them off and pick them up at the end.
- Photography: Please be mindful that other people will also be playing, so please take photos of your children, family, friends, colleagues – but keep the photo tight to not include others in the shot. We will provide 5/10 minutes at the end of the session so on lookers (Family, Friends etc) will be able to take photos.
- Bring a drink, or 2! It can get quite hot doing this activity, please remember drink plenty of water.