Terms & Conditions
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 17 Nov 2021
Prize draw: terms and conditions
These are the terms and conditions of the prize draw for those who have completed the Maidstone Health and Fitness Survey.
Prize draw: terms and conditions
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
2. Employees, agents or family members of Serco Group plc and its affiliated companies or Maidstone Leisure Trust Limited, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and shall be deemed to have given permission for their details to be provided in accordance with para 11 below in the event of winning a prize.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the ‘Maidstone Health and Fitness Survey’ and submit your email address. No purchase is necessary. The survey is free to enter.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. Serco accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry will not be considered as proof of receipt.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is the 10th December 2021. Entries received beyond the closing date will not be included in the Prize Draw.
8. Three winners will be chosen by a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 29/11/2021.
9. The prizes will be “Love to Shop” Vouchers which are redeemable in over 20,000 of high street stores and restaurants. The first winner drawn at random will receive a £75 Love to Shop Voucher, the second will receive a £50 Love to Shop Voucher and the third will receive a £25 Love to Shop Voucher.
10. The winners will be notified by email within a month after the prize draw is held. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Serco shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, or their entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited, and Serco shall be entitled to select another winner by random draw.
11. The name and county of the winners and can be obtained one month after the 10/12/2021 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Customer Insight Manager, Serco Leisure, Lancer House, 38 Scudamore Road, Leicester, LE3 1UB.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. Serco accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize, or in respect of death or personal injury arising from Serco’s negligence. Serco further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
15. Serco reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
16. The decision of Serco in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. The Prize Draw is run by Serco Leisure Operating Limited (registered no. 04687478) of Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park, Bartley Way, Hook, Hampshire, RG27 9UZ (“Serco”).