Archery Duel is a fun, fast-paced and adrenaline fuelled sport often described as a crazy combination of dodgeball, paintball and archery.
Are you up for the challenge?
You can play on your own, with your friends, family, or with the public. It’s a fun, tactical game!
Arm yourself with foam-tipped safety arrows, grab your bow and safety mask, and enter the court of bunkers and barricades for a range of exciting games.
We provide bows, arrows and helmets.
Children are supervised at all times by our DBS checked, fully-trained Archery Duel Instructors.
All participants need to be over the age of 10yrs old.
Outline of the activity
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your session.
- After welcoming you all, we’ll get you kitted out.
- A Safety Briefing then takes place, showing you how to stay safe throughout the session.
- You’ll then have a practice game where you’re shown how to handle the bow and arrows, and how to wear the mask safely.
- Then the games commence, including:
- Elimination: All against all, last man standing.
- Team Domination: Team against Team. Most points win.
- Capture the Flag: First team to grab the flag and take it back to their safety zone wins.
- One Arrow Challenge: Each player has one arrow and the last person standing wins.
- At the End: The session will end 10 minutes prior to finishing for friends, parents, and colleagues to take pictures.
Friday 6th January 4pm - 7pm
Friday 20th January 4pm - 7pm
Saturday 11th February 11am - 2pm
Wednesday 15th February 11am - 2pm
Saturday 11th March 11am - 1pm
Saturday 18th March 5pm - 7pm
Sunday 26th March 11am - 2pm
Just £10.95 per person per hour.
Spectators can watch for free from the viewing platform.
Common Questions and Answers
- Do I need to come in a group? You can come on your own – you will join a group. Or come with your friend, parent etc. Or come as a group.
- What is a group size? For the 10–12-year-old sessions max 10 spaces. For the 13+yrs group, it’s max 20 spaces.
- Can I make a private booking, for say a Birthday Party of Office Away-day? Yes, please contact us and we’ll sort out all the details with you.
Important safety information
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your session: Because of the nature of the activity, we cannot admit late arrivals due to the health and safety measures we have in place.
- LISTEN carefully: Safety instructions must always be adhered to; failure to do so will result in the participant being removed immediately; safety is paramount for all.
- Faceguard: MUST always be worn when instructed to do so.
- Clothing: A pair of clean indoor shoes, and athletic clothing such as t-shirt and shorts should be worn.
- Jewellery: Please remove prior to arriving.
- Glasses: We recommend you remove your glasses. You may wear glasses under your mask, at your own risk, and if you feel comfortable.
- Each session last for 1-hour.
- The minimum age is 10 years old. Any child aged from 10-12 will need to be accompanied by an adult 16+yrs; the Parent/Guardian will need to be there to drop them off but can drop them off and pick them up at the end.
- Photography: Please be mindful that other people will also be playing, so please take photos of your children, family, friends, and colleagues – but keep the photo tight to not include others in the shot. We will provide 5/10 minutes at the end of the session so on-lookers (Family, Friends etc) will be able to take photos.
- Bring a drink, or 2! It can get quite hot doing this activity, please remember to drink plenty of water.